- 3 Big Things Today, November 5, 2019
- USDA Baseline Background, Outlook, and Recent Projections
- Traders Prepare for Friday’s WASDE Report
- China Presses Trump for More Tariff Roll-Backs
- WOTUS Repeal Faces Legal Challenges Lawsuits Filed in Two Federal Courts Following EPA Final Action on Water Rule
- Washington Insider — Tuesday President and Fed Continue Monetary Policy Fight
- 3 ways to manage the farm’s capital purchase ‘wish’ list
- November 4, 2019 Crop Progress Report (PDF)
- U.S. Economy Slows as Corn and Soy Output Soar, According to USDA Projection
- Using Geospatial Mapping to Track Livestock Diseases
- Scramble for propane marks Mother Nature’s latest challenge for U.S. farmers
- Finalizing USMCA is more important now than ever
- Rural Leaders Ask White House to Uphold Biofuel Promise
- USDA Releases "Fertilizer Use and Price" Outlook Report
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter