- Purdue/CME Ag Economy Barometer Finds Farmers More Optimistic
- Crop Choices, Farm Size: Changes in a Time of Low Corn and Soybean Prices
- China to Pledge More U.S. Soy Imports During Trump Visit
- Indian Ethanol Market Could Be Big. Really Big.
- Wins, Some Losses, in GOP Tax Bill for Farmers
- Grain Export Study Shows Big Impact
- USDA to Re-Engage on Biotechnology
- Should You Keep or Sell Heifers?
- US Beef Exports Continue to Trend Higher in September While Pork Remains Steady, Says USMEF
- Cotton Spin: Demand Revisited: Beneficial Implications
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers