- 3 Big Things Today, November 11, 2019
- USDA snafu derails report | Agency raises soybean yield, cuts corn
- USDA Reports Review | WASDE Report Reflects Tightening Corn Supplies, but Falling Demand
- New Ag Economist’s Report: Farm-Level Implication Of MFP Payments
- Report’s Late Arrival Causes Frustration
- USDA Pegs Corn Yield at 167 Bushels Per Acre
- Markets stumble on USDA, trade
- Texas producer Dan Smith says cotton yields not what they thought
- Is Russia losing wheat market power?
- China “Scouring the World for Meat” as African Swine Fever Impacts Protein Markets
- Women Take More Leadership Roles On U.S. Farms
- Washington Week Ahead: Farm groups await USMCA deal, spending deadline looms
- Startup Firm Sabanto Planted 10,000 Acres Of Corn Autonomously This Year
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Happy President's Day!
Our great country was founded on agriculture and it continues to be the backbone of our society!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamil...
🗓 SAVE THE DATE 🗓
Join us in Memphis and Altus for our Spring Meetings!
Feb. 24th - Memphis - 4:00PM
Feb. 25th - Altus - 10:00AM
Give us a call for more information!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #Oklahoma #Texas #Spring #SpringMeeting
Got to tour Cotton Incorporated. Very fun and informative. If any producer gets a chance to do this I highly recommend @CottonInc