- 3 Big Things Today, November 18, 2019
- Washington Week Ahead: Government funding deadline looms, Dems await trade text
- Cotton, sorghum exports hit marketing year highs
- MFP Payments Coming Before Thanksgiving Second Tranche of USDA Payments for 2019 Comes in Around $7.8 Billion
- Stabenow urges improvements to trade payments U.S. Senator Stabenow: "Payments continue to favor certain farms over others"
- Bankers Worry About Liquidity as Farmers Adjust to Lean Times
- EIA: Ethanol Stocks Fall
- USDA Grants Second Delay in Crop Insurance Premium Due Dates – Crop insurance premiums are a noteworthy cost of business
- Short On Cash, Some Farmers Will Sell Assets During Winter
- Deere Workers Grapple With Fallout From Trump’s Trade War
- The First Close-Up Look at the John Deere X9 Combine
- NCGA: Time is running out on USMCA
- Federal Reserve Ag Credit Surveys- 2019 Third Quarter Farm Economy Conditions
- NASS to Collect Crop Production, Stocks Data
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Happy President's Day!
Our great country was founded on agriculture and it continues to be the backbone of our society!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamil...
🗓 SAVE THE DATE 🗓
Join us in Memphis and Altus for our Spring Meetings!
Feb. 24th - Memphis - 4:00PM
Feb. 25th - Altus - 10:00AM
Give us a call for more information!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #Oklahoma #Texas #Spring #SpringMeeting
Got to tour Cotton Incorporated. Very fun and informative. If any producer gets a chance to do this I highly recommend @CottonInc