- Farmers Report Yield Boost from Cover Crops on Corn, Soy
- Rural Economy Woes Drag On; Will Farmland Keep Falling?
- Farm Credit CFO’s Anticipate Interest Rate Rise
- Has the Grain Market Lost Its Marbles?
- Activist Who Recorded Animal Abuse Video Was Hired To Train Farm Employee
- Hoeven Comments on Keystone XL Votes
- Results of Adjusting Feed Level for Cows During Cold Weather
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
🍂 Happy Fall Y'all! 🍂
Today is the first official day of fall! Fall means a lot of different things...cooler temps, changing leaves, pumpkins but most importantly, around here, it means HARVEST!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #Fall #HappyFallYall #Harvest
BREAKING NEWS! 🗞
USDA to Provide Additional Direct Assistance to Farmers and Ranchers Impacted by the Coronavirus through a second CFAP (Coronavirus Food Assistance Program).
Signup will begin on Sept. 21 and run through Dec. 11.
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more i...
🟠 2021 Barley & Wheat Projected Prices have been announced! 🟠
Barley - $3.27/bushel
Wheat - $4.90/bushel
🗓 - Sales Closing Date is Sept. 30th!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Whe...