- Leadership Required from the US President
- Customer Support: When China buys grain, who really buys?
- Jerry Gulke: Will Thanksgiving Change the Market Trend?
- Signal to Noise: Will Congress Leave COVID Aid Under the Christmas Tree?
- 7 ag stories you might have missed for the week ending – Nov. 19, 2020
- Chinese Demand, Dry Weather Help Spur Crop Prices
- Why you should prepare for the top in this grain market
- It’s time to do an honest analysis on 2020 profitability
- G20 should boost trade financing for developing countries, back reforms, says WTO official
- ‘Justice’ bill would transfer up to 32 million acres to Black farmers
- Tyson orders investigation of ‘betting on COVID’ allegations
- Russian wheat prices down after two weeks of growth
- Rural communities shrink as farms grow
- Interest and saving – an amicable separation
- USDA: Peanut Price Highlights
- Cleveland On Cotton: Market Is Fighting The Upward Trend
- Weekly Cotton Market Review – USDA
- Soybeans: High Prices Attracting Investment Speculators – DTN
- Potential House Ag Committee Chair Candidates
- Listen to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue as he discusses farm income, government assisted programs, rural broadband and more with Rita Frazer, RFD Radio Network® farm director and NAFB president, during the second day of the NAFB Virtual Convention.
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.