- Analysis: Defending Crop Insurance, Last in a Series
- USDA Forecasts Soybeans Will Surpass Corn As Most Planted Crop
- Senate Tax Bill Headed for Marathon Debate
- 2017 Census of Agriculture Now Underway
- Our Year in Review. Managing Thin Margins
- USDA Sees Record-High U.S. Soy Acres, More Corn in 2018-19
- Weekly Outlook: Acreage Prospects for 2018
- What’s Changed for Soybean Dicamba Use in 2018
- Can Renewables Spur More Investment in Rural America?
- DTN Cotton Close: Settles Higher in 2017-Crop Contracts
- USDA: Weekly National Peanut Prices
- Young Farmers Ready to Defy Odds
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
🟠 2021 Barley & Wheat Projected Prices have been announced! 🟠
Barley - $3.27/bushel
Wheat - $4.90/bushel
🗓 - Sales Closing Date is Sept. 30th!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Whe...
USDA announces increased subsidies and other improvements to the Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more information and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #USD...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance