- 3 Big Things Today, December 2, 2019
- How Bankers Evaluate Operating Loans and Unpaid Debt
- Move Over 1980’s, This Ag Economy Is More Like the 1990’s
- Can You Afford Not to Upgrade Information Technology
- Domestic Wholesle Fertilizer Prices Remain Lower on Slow Demand
- Global Stocks Higher Monday
- Washington Insider –Monday | Hong Kong and Trade Fight With China
- Is a Recession Looming?
- China Wants U.S. Tariffs Rolled Back in Phase One Trade Deal
- GRAINS-Wheat near 5-month high on supply woes; soybeans rebound 12/1/2019
- Two States Top $1 Billion in Trump Tariff Payments This Year
- FDA Won’t Endorse CBD as ‘Generally Recognized as Safe’
- Federal Reserve: Observations on the Ag Economy- November 2019
- USDA: Nearly one-third of 2019 farm earnings due to subsidies, insurance
- USDA pursues ‘sustainable intensification’ as climate fix
- USDA: Farm Sector Profits Forecast to Increase in 2019
- Veteran GOP members vying for House Ag leadership Pacific
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
Thank you to all of our friends and customers that joined us in Memphis and Altus this week for our 2020 Spring Update Meetings! 🌱
If you weren’t able to make it out and have any questions, please give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsur...
Weather in February can mean a lot of things in Texas and Oklahoma -- it can be high 60's one day and snow on the ground the next! ❄️
For our farmers and ranchers, snow days don't exist. They have a job to do and despite the weather, they are going to get it done!
📸 - Thank...
Fowler Agency is getting geared up for the 2020 Spring meetings!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #Twitter