- More Groups Weigh in on WTO Ag Exports Decision
- Farm Groups Ask EPA to Reconsider Position on Enlist Duo
- Texas: Resistant Weeds Demand Priority In 2015
- Vilsack Halts Enforcing COOL Requirements
- Sorghum Prices Below Corn Once Again
- Economist: 2016 Forecast Looks Good Despite Risks
- USDA Report Shows Source of Decline in Net Farm Income
- IFES 2015: 2015 Crop and Income Outlook – Conserve Cash Income
- IFES 2015: Crop and Livestock Price Prospects for 2016
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance
Seems like just yesterday cotton planting was getting underway and now, before we know it, it's going to be time to get harvest started!
Check out this Youtube playlist when you have a few mins to learn how to help reduce plastic contamination ➡️https://bit.ly/3ig9l3x
This Labor Day...be sure to thank a farmer! 🛠
Happy Labor Day from all of us at the Fowler Agency!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #LaborDay #HappyLaborDay #LaborConquersAll #ThankAFarmer