- U.S. Agricultural Trade Still Facing Major Uncertainties in 2020
- Farmers await word on possible third MFP payment
- How will MFP payments shape the future direction of farm programs?
- Congress Passes FY 2020 Energy and Water Spending Bill
- Review Of USDA Farm Programs Helping Producers During 2019 Challenges
- Top 10 Ag Stories of 2019: 7, 6, 5
- Ethanol Stocks Drop
- Year-end, Decade end: Ten more years in the books!
- Wheat Could Be Surprise Big Winner of the U.S.-China Trade Deal
- Agri-Pulse year in review: Trade, MFP dominate 2019 ag news
- USDA clarifies meat and poultry labeling claims
- Commentary: We Made It Through 2019, Now What?
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
DC Signal to Noise with Jim Wiesemeyer
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces implementation of improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Learn more at http://ProudToFarm.com or give us a call!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe
Starting off the morning listening to Jody Campiche at the virtual Red River Crops Conference!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #RRCC #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Oklahoma #Texas #Food #Fiber #Farmer #Rancher #Farm #Farming #Ag #Agriculture #FamilyFarm #FarmFamily #NCC
Join us Wednesday and Thursday for the 2021 Virtual Red River Crops Conference!
Register at https://rb.gy/yoke1e
CEU's are being offered for CCA and certified pesticide applicators. The ODAFF pesticide CEU's are currently pending but expected to be approved.