- U.S. Agricultural Trade Still Facing Major Uncertainties in 2020
- Farmers await word on possible third MFP payment
- How will MFP payments shape the future direction of farm programs?
- Congress Passes FY 2020 Energy and Water Spending Bill
- Review Of USDA Farm Programs Helping Producers During 2019 Challenges
- Top 10 Ag Stories of 2019: 7, 6, 5
- Ethanol Stocks Drop
- Year-end, Decade end: Ten more years in the books!
- Wheat Could Be Surprise Big Winner of the U.S.-China Trade Deal
- Agri-Pulse year in review: Trade, MFP dominate 2019 ag news
- USDA clarifies meat and poultry labeling claims
- Commentary: We Made It Through 2019, Now What?
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
USDA announces increased subsidies and other improvements to the Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Insurance Program!
Visit http://ProudToFarm.com for more information and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #USD...
As harvest gets underway, you can go ahead and report completed production to our office! Let us know if you have any questions!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
And make sure to send and tag us in all of your harvest pics!
#ProudToFarm #ProudToInsure #ProudToServe #CropInsurance
Seems like just yesterday cotton planting was getting underway and now, before we know it, it's going to be time to get harvest started!
Check out this Youtube playlist when you have a few mins to learn how to help reduce plastic contamination ➡️https://bit.ly/3ig9l3x