- Perspectives on Commodity Program Choices Under the 2014 Farm Bill
- Report: Cover Crops Could Be Extreme Weather Management Tool
- USDA to Expand BioPreferred Label for Plant-Based Products
- When is Hay Dry Enough
- The Number of Prevent Plant Acres – Staggering, or So-So?
- Jeb Bush Visits Iowa With Talk of Reform, Regulatory Relief
- USDA Study Shows Biobased Industry Contributes $369B to US Economy
- American Agri-Women Partners With Penobxcot McCrum on ‘Drive Across America’
- CME Live Cattle Futures Ease While Awaiting Cash Prices
- Implementing the RFS with a “Push” Strategy: What Happens after 2016?
RMA Crop Indemnities 2020
Groundwork is a must-listen podcast for policymakers, farmers and ranchers, media, and all interested in agricultural policy. Hear straight from the heartland of America – no filler, just the facts. • America’s Proud Tradition of Strong Farm Policy Featured on Latest Groundwork Podcast | July 2, 2020
• Biofuel Producers Need Immediate COVID-19 Relief | May 22, 2020
• Discredited Environmental Working Group Stabs Farmers in the Back – Again | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Resources for Beginning Farmers