Yes, if you receive a prevented planting disaster payment for a crop you must purchase crop insurance for that crop in that county for the next two crop years, but you may transfer to a new insurance company or agent. If crop insurance becomes unavailable for the crop in the county you are required to purchase a NAP policy instead.