- Daybreak April 1: Ready for you: Forgivable loans to cover payroll
- Dueling USDA Corn Estimates Traders Fade Corn in Both Directions Based on Report Data
- Ag Policy Blog COVID-19 Updates, Including House Ag Resources Page
- How ag will manage labor through COVID-19
- New herbicide options for 2020
- No documentation required to prove ag employment
- COVID-19 impacts on commodities to vary, analyst says
- Despite coronavirus pandemic, farmers plan to plant a record corn crop
- Soybeans start April 22¢ lower Wednesday
- During COVID-19 Outbreak, Some Countries Restrict Ag Exports– WTO / UN Stress Importance of Keeping Supply Chains Open
- Lawmakers call for ‘targeted, temporary’ relief for cattle producers
- Lack of drivers concerns ag retailers
- FCC moves ahead to establish rural America 5G fund
- 3 Big Things Today, April 1, 2020
- Now available: Forgivable loans for farms, small businesses to pay workers
- Teleworking tests rural broadband network capacity
- NASS Report Features Larger-Than-Expected Prospective Corn Planting
- Planting Intentions: 97 Million Acres Corn, 83.5 Million Acres Soy
- USDA prints U.S. corn acreage estimate at 97.0 million Tuesday
- Analysts Skeptical Of USDA’s Planted Acreage Forecasts, Point To Weakened Ethanol Production
- What yesterday’s market reaction to USDA report tells us
- Soybeans: Want to make $200 more per acre?
- Pandemic fuels relapse in farm income
- Analysts: Ethanol Declines Make USDA Corn Projections Doubtful
- Agri-Pulse Poll: Farmers back carbon markets, but divided on climate change
- UPDATE: DFA Reportedly Buys Most of Dean Foods, Along with Others
- CCC Announces Coverage on More Export Payment Options
- Peanut Acreage Expected to Increase
- Stimulus Bill Includes $50 Billion For Agriculture, Wow!
- Farm Journal Releases First Look At Impact Of Coronavirus Pandemic On Ag Producers
- Planting Intentions and Grain Stocks: Will the Market Notice?
- Virus Concerns Change Farmer Habits | Farmers Show Concern About Coronavirus’ Effect on Business
- COVID-19 and Oil Prices Taking Toll on Ethanol Plants
- What’s in the coronavirus relief law for agriculture?
- Falling energy prices take toll on ethanol production
- U.S. senators scrutinize meat packers’ big profits during pandemic
- FCC grants temporary authority to help rural communities
- Lawsuit seeks COVID-19 hazard pay for federal workers
- DOT Expands Hours of Service Waivers for Feed Truckers
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Coronavirus Rescue Package
- USDA Adds Flexibilities For Crop Insurance To Support America’s Farmers And Ranchers
- USDA Gets Broad Authority for COVID-19 Aid
- Federal Stimulus Includes Money for Agriculture, as Farm Suppliers Accelerate Planting Input Deliveries
- Farm Policy Facts | Our View: America’s Farmers Need Relief as they Keep Calm and Plant On
- COVID-19 puts ag financial concerns under a microscope
- COVID-19’s Lasting Effect on Ag Retail: Online Ordering
- Farm Journal Live: Details on Senate COVID-19 Aid Package (Video)
- Court Rules In Favor Of Checkoff, Dismisses R-CALF Suit
- Wheat trends higher, corn continues to fall
- On Oklahoma plains, an island of near normality in a pandemic
- Meat prices spike, cattle prices fall, and ranchers and lawmakers see market manipulation
- U.S. State Department Resuming H-2 Visa Processing
- USDA Implements Immediate Measures on Housing, Loans
Fowler Agency, LLC Twitter FeedLoad More...
It's that time of the year...producers are terminating cover crops, doing maintenance on planters, putting in last-minute seed orders and getting ready for #Plant20! 🌱
As you get started, make sure to tag us in all your photos and use the hashtag #Plant20!
Disaster can strike when we least expect it. At Fowler Agency, we are proud to offer Property & Casualty insurance!
If you are in the market for coverage, please give us a call. We'd love to offer you a quote and discuss options!
📞 - (800) 458-4819
Ask about PFP today! ProAg’s supplemental Pasture Fire Protection (PFP) insurance policy covers perennial pasture, rangeland or forage used to feed livestock against defined fire losses. Learn more today: http://proag.com/pfp or contact your ProAg agent. #growwithconfidence